Friday 5 August 2011

STYLING CREATIVE BOYISH/MAN'S LOOK THEME THURSDAY 4TH AUGUST

Today I entered styling and got 2nd place. I am so so pleased. What a first week I'm having here!

1st  Ladysunfire Erin
2nd- Steph Lytham
3rd-Mesange Acacia
Congratualtions to Ladysunfire and Mesange :-)

Here is my description..........
Hello everyone in the audience, Anrol, Steve (alright mate, fancy a beer later?), judges (Helloooo Vicky! *winks*). Welcome to tonights styling today creative Boyish/Man's look theme. Hope you're all having a great time.

My name is Stephan Lytham, well for tonight anyway. I've based my look on a typical English bloke. That's right you guessed it.... Football!
Traditionally most UK males are avid football fans, that's soccer for you Americans in the audience. Every Saturday we meet our mates in the pub then head off to the stadiums all around the country to watch our favourite teams battle it out. My home team is Sunderland, and I proudly wear my shirt to prove it. Kick off is 3pm and we're all in strong voice on the terraces, singing our favourite football chants.
Now I better go n cheer on the lads. He shoots, he scores! YEEESSSSSS!

Shape is my own creation, Rayban sunglasses are freebie galaxy, Converse boots are Maschienenwerk. Sunderland AFC shirt is a gift from a friend. Skin is Belleza, Hair is from HxC. Trousers are Redgrave and my eyes are from faschism in deep brown. Soccer poses and ball are from Ro.Poses.

They think it's all over....It is now!

No comments:

Post a Comment