Friday 5 August 2011

Graduation Day Thursday 28th July 2011

Yes we did it! Well done to my fellow students Kaitlyn, Janda, Lovelykitten, Shreeja, Reese and Elmo.
All dressed up in our graduation togas we hit the runway together at the Dome all feeling very proud of ourselves.

Many thanks go out to my trainers and friends who have helped me to reach this goal. You are all fantastic!
Big congratulations to my dear friend Shreeja on winning the best blog award. Wow I was surprised and very proud to be awarded class veledectorian. Thank you so much for that!

Also well done to the lovely Flora for winning the Celina Langer Award too. Another lovely surprise was the trainers doing an Indian theme dance in honour of Celina and her sister Shreeja who graduated with us. It was very touching. You all looked so stunning!
So now it all begins! I'm so excited about starting modelling here at CWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment